We are for
families, couples, singles, students, and children.
We are for
people who love church and people who are skeptical about God.
We are for
everyone, because God is for everyone, and that is a truth worth sharing.
- Re-Roof: Our roof has been the same roof for several years and currently has a number leaks in various spots that affect many different areas inside the building. We would like to repair the roof to fix the leaks and ensure there is no future water damage to our building within.
- Entry way and Entry Doors: Our existing entry way and entry doors are not in tip-top shape and have far surpassed its shelf life where the glass in the doors are beginning to slide down and the locking mechanisms are beginning to fail. We would like to replace our entry ways and doors for more sturdy and secure items that will far surpass its longevity.
- Security System: Safety and security is a huge priority. We want to ensure all guest from kids to adults feel and know they are safe when they enter our doors. In order to ensure the safety and security of all of our guests we would like to upgrade our security equipment to better quality cameras with clearer HD functionalities.
- Audio and Lighting: Our audio and lighting equipment is far outdated and not cost effective for its time. Often we bear witness to the crackling of the audio equipment or the energy it takes for the lighting to properly work. We want to provide the best worship experiences for our in-person and online guests by replacing our outdated equipment for a more seamless audio system and better, cost effective lightning.
- Video and Broadcasting for Online Services: Our Online services have really taken off this season. We currently have basic equipment to “get the job done” but we would like to enhance our online campus experience where we can have live hosts available and so much more. In order to better serve our online guests and provide the best online experience we need the proper video and broadcasting equipment that we currently do not have.
- Flooring: Our current auditorium carpet has been in the building for over 30 years and can tell it’s met its wear and tear from all the coffee stains, its particular smell, to stretching in various areas of the room. We need to replace our carpet to newer fresher carpet for sanitization and easier maintenance.
- Paint: The paint throughout the auditorium is not consistent. We would like to freshen up the paint and have a consistent color theme to match.
- Flooring: The kids classroom carpet has maxed its longevity. We would replace the old carpet with vinyl wood flooring for better sanitization and cleanliness for our kids.
- Toys: Many of the toys we have are gently used toys given from many years ago. Some are still sturdy and able to last many more years. There are still others that will not last as long and we would like to replace those old used toys with fresh new ones.
- Paint: The kids rooms and hallways have been quite bare for some time now. In efforts to liven up these areas we would like to freshen up some paint, add some color, and bring a more vibrant atmosphere into the kids areas with a fun theme.
- Hallway and Rooms: The hallway is bare and currently isn’t inviting for kids to know that this is a fun environment where they can learn about God. We want to create a theme-based hallway that also ties into the rooms, so that the kids can be engaged as they learn and grow with others.
Probably the most famous verse in the Bible was written by John: “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but will have eternal life.” – John 3:16
When we read this verse, we often miss how it beings: “For God.” God is for us — so much so that he gave his only Son for us.
Unfortunately, most people are more familiar with what the church is against than what the church is for. At Lighthouse, we believe that together, we can change that perception. We want to be known for what we are for.
We are for families, couples, singles, students, and children. We are for people who love church and people who are skeptical of God. We are for everyone, because God is for everyone, and that is a truth worth sharing.
Our desire is to continue creating a church where you will want to invite your friends, family, and neighbors to experience this life-changing truth.
But we need your help.
We invite you to join us in this journey. Together, our church community will impact the greater community as we share the best news anyone will ever hear: God is with you and God is for you.